To contain the coronavirus, we at Jay’s Synthetic Grass are encouraging all clients who have had contact with friends and family that have travelled outside of Australia to consider not coming into the warehouse/showroom. Only until they are confident, they have not come in contact with someone who could potentially spread the virus.
In keeping a safe, healthy environment for all staff and clients we ask you to please reschedule or delay any On-site quote appointments if you are feeling generally unwell. We are more than happy to reschedule with you.
At Jay’s Synthetic Grass we have introduced the following precautionary measures:
- Access doors will be kept wide open over busy service periods, minimising the need to touch handles.
- Frequently touched areas (door handles, lifts, handrails, etc.) are being regularly sanitised.
- Tables and chairs are being regularly sanitised.
- We would encourage clients to reduce personal contact such as handshakes, hugs etc. (Please do not be offended if someone refuses to shake your hand.)
- If any clients do present with any flu-like symptoms or fever, please do not be offended if staff decide to put on a face mask.
- Staff are encouraged to wash their hands when entering the workplace and before leaving the workplace.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support and for working with us during these strange times. Jay’s Synthetic Grass.