Jay’s can expertly install your new artificial turf, ensuring the very result for your home or property.
If you chose us then our team in Perth will visit & help you in artificial grass installation with a 36 month workmanship warranty.
Do It Yourself: Installing artificial lawn by yourself is not as hard as being imagined by many.
Below are the steps of how you can install synthetic turf at your residence or workplace.
- Mark out the area for your artificial turf. Remove the grass, weeds and extra soil to give at least 60mm deep space for the base. And give 100mm if you prepare for a car traffic area.
- Apply blue metal dust to the area. Smooth out the area, and then level the area. Spay water on surface of blue metal dust and compact the stone aggregate until the area is firm and leveled.
- Lay out the artificial turf. If you’re using several pieces of artificial turf then make sure the yarn are all laying in the same direction.
- Roll the joint tape down the centre of the two pieces. Make sure that they are properly joined.
- Using u-shape pin to secure the lawn at the distance of every 300mm. Trim the turf along the edge, so the turf fits the area perfectly.
- Spread the white washed sands to your artificial turf. Job is done!
Interested in Synthetic Lawn?
Request a Quote from Jay’s Synthetic Grass today.